Business as usual would consign us to a gradual decline, to the second rank of the new global order. This is Europe’s moment of truth. It is the time to be bold and ambitious (José Manuel Barroso). Starting from this inspiring assessment, in a EU perspective, the project addresses fundamental themes such as: the youth unemployment, the benefits a open and innovative training can have both for people and economy, the European enterprises need to successfully compete at global level, increasing local market job and resources.
The take-up of ICT by businesses needs the implementation of new professionals able to support, above all, Micro Enterprises that haven’t got the internal resources to face the challenge of the global market. In order to boost the local welfare, one of the starting point is a smart and sustainable development of the local economy: first of all improving the strength of the local enterprises in terms of connections with the global market, fostering local cluster, and then enhancing tailored made strategies locally developed and globally addressed. Among all specific and permanent constraints that negatively influence their potentials, the local markets represented by these enterprises have peculiarities and features often under- exploited or even unexploited – those related to the human capital and to tradition: crucial elements through which trigger the local engine in a sustainable, global, marketing perspective. Thus, the e-commerce, considered as effective economic driver, could really be one turning point to revamp the economy of local areas, including the peripheral territories.
According to these premises the main project goals are:
- To design, implement, promote and test, within the market contest but by a “glocal” perspective, a professional able to match the training offer and the market needs: an expert shaped on Micro Enterprises needs, able to help local Micro Enterprises to face the market challenges and to tackle, by a tailored made approach, their marketing needs.
- To generate new job opportunities for trained young people.
- To enhance, as a consequence, Micro Enterprises market visibility, fostering their entrepreneurship capacity and building strong local opportunities.
- To tackle the topic by a cross-sectoral approach matching different actors.
- To develop a cross-sectorial partnership to look at the topic by a 360° perspective. The needs the project intends to fulfill are strictly related to the target group identified and to the key stakeholders needs.
The project newsletters
The first newsletter
- 1st Newsletter English
- 1st Newsletter Lithuanian
- 1st Newsletter Italian
- 1st Newsletter Spanish
- 1st Newsletter Czech
The second newsletter
- 2nd Newsletter English
- 2nd Newsletter Lithuanian
- 2nd Newsletter Italian
- 2nd Newsletter Spanish
- 2nd Newsletter Czech