The third transnational meeting took place in Cáceres, Spain on October 2017.
During the meeting we worked on the following issues:
- Overview of the project activities: the planned and implemented ones.
- Detail of the design of the IO2 and check of the technical works, module structure, contents.
- Check of the tasks for the further IO2 implementation.
- Analysis of the comments/suggestions from National Agency monitoring visit.
- Analysis of the dissemination activities carried out by each partner.
- Analysis of the monitoring and reporting activities.
- Planning of the last project transnational partners meeting that will be held in Česke Budejovice, Czech Republic, on 18 -19 of April, 2018.
The transnational meeting in Cáceres let us to learn more about the role the Chamber of commerce plays in the area and let us to discover a beautiful historical city of Estremadura.